Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rain falling

Hi, this morning I woke up early (well for me in any case is 07:15 on a Saturday early). Thought would be nice to have a hike up the mountain but before packing I looked out from the front "sun" stoep, does it look like hiking weather in the attached photo does it? Re-naming the front room into "Rainy" Room LOL ;-


Well must make it clear - look at the bottom photo - that is what I was looking at, the top was made during a less rainy day from top of the roof, just to illustrate that you should have seen Devils Peak (prev. Windberg) in the background.

Just to make sure let's open the curtains in the bedroom and look at the rain on the garden table, grrr no wonder all the cats are still snoring they have more common sense.



Well this gave me the opportunity to carry on with this blog and experiment a bit further, BTW (By The Way) I got now two followers Aatje and well ah myself. (PS correction Wow Welcome to Marten and Jiska also from Purmerend. I just remembered wanting to talked about the snow which was falling in Netherlands today but forgotten about and we should not complain about our weather and shit up.

No comments: